13th Annual Banking Operational Risk Management Summit
12 - 14 February 2019, Vienna
Strong management of Operational Risk is key to the success of every bank and financial institution. The 13th Annual Banking Operational Risk Management Summit is focused on the currents situation and stage of Operational Risk mainly within EU financial institutions. Experts from major banks such as Barclays, KBC, Deutsche Bank, Erste Bank, Raiffeisen Bank and others will is to cover hot topics as Data Protection and its regulations, increasing threats of cyber-attack and its prevention, importance of 3 lines of defence and many other crucial topics.
Will Be Discussed
- How to protect against the increasing threat of cyber-attacks?
- Importance of strategic relationship among the 3 lines of defense
- How to minimalize risk and maximize benefits associated with third-party vendors?
- Integration between the operational risk, reputational risk, conduct risk and others
- Benefits vs drawback of regulations for operational risk management
- Emerging risks – how to identify and mitigate them?
- Measurement of risk appetite for operational risk
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what case studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers.
CO – LOCATED WITH