15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
Financial Crime – How do we prepare ourselves for the
How to fight against Money Laundering?
Implementation of the Standardized Measurement
Cyber Risk and Social Engineering – CEO and Payment
WATCH EVENT VIDEO
General Manager Cyber Security and Infrastructure Architecture
Managing Director, OpRisk & Internal Control System
Head of Financial Crime Management
Director – Operational Risk Capital
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Measurement
- Financial Crime
- Cyber Crime
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Risk Compliance
- Risk Control
- Risk Appetite
- Risk reporting
- Operational Risk Methodology
- Operational Risk Internal Audit
- IT Risk
- Cyber Risk
- Conduct Risk
- Operational Risk and Compliance
- Financial Risk
- Reputation Risk
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop7 February 2017
The upcoming Basel IV
- What will be the main underpinnings of Basel IV?
- How will Basel IV impact the banking industry moments after Basel III?
- Implementation of the Standardized Measurement Approach
- How to deal with increasing capital requirements for banks?
- Data collection and reporting under Basel IV
Risk Appetite Framework
- Creating the Risk Appetite Framework
- How to allocate risk appetite across the organization effectively?
- What are the challenges in defining the OR appetite?
- Risk appetite statements and metrics
- Strengthening the ERM through the risk appetite by a risk tolerance
- Integrating the risk appetite into a long-term business planning and a day-to-day management decision making