- How to protect against the increasing threat of cyber-attacks?
- The importance of strategic relationship among the 3 lines of defence
- Recent events shaping operational risk
- Development and modernisation of operational risk tools
- Integration between the operational risk, reputational risk, conduct risk and others
- Benefits vs. drawbacks of regulations for operational risk management
- Emerging risks – How to identify and mitigate them?
- The measurement of risk appetite for operational risk
15th Annual Banking Operational Risk Management Summit
10 - 11 February 2021 I ONLINE
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”It was an excellent opportunity to network with other companies and pick up the best bits from them and see how they can be applied to usSVP for Digital Products at Credit Suisse
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference