See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- How to protect against the increasing threat of cyber-attacks?
- Importance of strategic relationship among the 3 lines of defense
- How to minimalize risk and maximize benefits associated with third-party vendors?
- Integration between the operational risk, reputational risk, conduct risk and others
- Benefits vs drawback of regulations for operational risk management
- Emerging risks – how to identify and mitigate them?
- Measurement of risk appetite for operational risk
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operational Risk
- OpRisk Management
- Risk Measurement
- Risk Compliance
- Risk Control
- Risk Appetite
- Risk reporting
- Operational Risk Methodology
- Operational Risk Internal Audit
- Financial Crime
- Cyber Crime
- IT Risk
- Cyber Risk
- Cyber Security
- Conduct Risk
- Operational Risk and Compliance
- Financial Risk
- Reputation Risk
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Operational Risk Officers
12 February 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Risk Appetite Framework
- Defining an effective an effective risk appetite framework
- What challenges might your organization face when implementing risk appetite framework?
- How to set and develop the risk appetite framework properly?
- New regulatory approvals for RAF development
- How to make risk culture a strong and sustainable framework in the organization
12 February 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
- The rise of stress testing and scenario planning
- What are the main challenges of stress testing?
- Stress testing as a support in development of credit and operational risk framework
- Stress testing practices
- What is the role of models in stress testing?
- Regulatory stress testing vs. internal stress testing
- Stressing scenarios vs loss data