- Will resilience be the key factor to ensure firms are in a robust, safe and capable position to accelerate their plans in 2022?
- Operational risk management and its role in banking
- What should be included in the risk appetite not to be overwhelmed with risks?
- Crucial mistakes when working with vendors: How to identify and avoid them
- ICT from a GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) perspective
- How to have a productive environment in your company?
- How to effectively improve your operational risk management: What are the lessons learned?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
The banking sector has been going through tangible transformation processes lately. 2021 has brought many changes to the industry, so now you must prepare yourself for the new era in 2022 by acquiring new skills and strengthening your knowledge.
There are more and more questions raising, such as: What will define the OR compliance? How to make sure that you create productive environment in your company? Why aligning roles and responsibilities, processes and frameworks is a necessary step to operate efficiently? Let us get these and other questions answered at the 16th Annual Banking Operational Risk Management Summit.
The 16th Annual Banking Operational Risk Management Summit has been designed for people, who are willing to keep up with the current challenges, eager for constant improvement & ready to define tomorrow’s trends. Our C-level speakers will dwell on all the hottest topics of 2022 in the field of banking risk, such as ICT from a GRC, employee error or fraud, roles and responsibilities that should lead to shaping the operational resilience, strategies of dismantling the web of legislation, healthy organisational structure and many others.
We have a limited number of seats at this event, so do not miss this unique opportunity to be a part of the operational risk management summit, a place where you can learn, network & enjoy communication with like-minded people.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operational Risk
- IT Risk
- Fraud Risk
- Resilience Risk
- Internal Audit
- Information Security
- Risk Management
- Risk Appetite
- Financial Crime
- Cyber Crime
- Conduct Risk
- Non-Financial Risk
- Risk Control
- Risk Measurement
- OpRisk Management
- Risk Reporting
- Reputation Risk
”Well organised event with professional speeches, very informative, helps to enhance knowledge and experience.Head of Operational & Reputational Risk, UniCredit Bank