- Will resilience be the key factor to ensure firms are in a robust, safe and capable position to accelerate their plans in 2022?
- Operational risk management and its role in banking
- What should be included in the risk appetite not to be overwhelmed with risks?
- Crucial mistakes when working with vendors: How to identify and avoid them
- ICT from a GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) perspective
- How to have a productive environment in your company?
- How to effectively improve your operational risk management: What are the lessons learned?
16th Annual Banking Operational Risk Management Summit
2 – 3 February 2022 | Vienna
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Very good organisation and the quality of presentations was excellent. Thank you!Head of ORM & Reputational Framework Management, Intesa Sanpaolo
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference